Monday, October 16, 2006

Isaiah 43:5-7


Wow. Just 2 days to go and we are on our way. God has been faithful. The three travelers (Jeff, Karyn, and Jeremy) have been battleling colds and sinus infections. But it appears we are on the mend. Thank you for your prayers.

Someone in our travel group shared with us Isaiah 43:5-7:

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."

We are coming from the west to get our child from east. God has prepared Adam for us ahead of time and secured the necessary approvals. Praise God for His work on our behalf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say- Adam looks ready for a ride on the motorcycle!